Our readers are individuals truly interested in Africa and seeking fresh and interesting perspectives about the continent. They want to know the ins and outs of hospitality and lifestyle businesses. Our readers are influential tasteful individuals seeking fresh outlook about Africa.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
We’re looking for contributors who are knowledgeable about Africa. We prioritize well-researched, smartly written articles that will inform, and entertain. Prospective AkanLux contributors should familiarize themselves with our content before submitting articles.
Please submit original content. Plagiarism is strictly impermissible. As a guest contributor, content submissions are unpaid. Featured writers and experts will benefit from attribution, maximized exposure to our global readership and a backlink to their own site. All submissions should be:
- Submitted in their entirety; between 500 and 1000 words
- Unique, creative, timely, and relevant
- Narrative-like, news or opinion
- Correct in spelling and grammar
- Evidential of sources (e.g. quotations, references, links)
LET’S GET STARTED
Every contributed article should include a:
- Full article submission
- Headshot of the contributor
- Brief bio; You may include a link to your company website, blog or preferred social network.